Language, Culture and Justice Hub
This platform seeks to promote inquiry and share knowledge about the full complexity of justice and its processes by:
- Acting as a clearinghouse for scholarship and practitioner-based commentary about how language and culture impact justice, broadly defined.
- Providing a place for those working at the nexus of language, culture and justice to discover new publications, commentators, ideas, and trends.
- Offering a bank of information, resources and contacts in critical thematic areas.
The first themes to be explored are:
- the impacts of linguistic and cultural diversity on processes of international criminal justice.
- language rights, including access to competent interpretation, in the context of migration.
- the intersection of language, race, and nationality, with a focus on how this intersection impacts the experiences of international students